Friday, June 13, 2008

The best is yet to come

In a sea of doubt regarding my future, I heard the Lord whisper to my soul "The best is yet to come". I was at a point in my life's journey where I was about ready to give up on my dream. When I was young, I had a lot of beautiful dreams. It seemed each dream is slipping through my fingers. I know God has a dream for my life. He has called me unto Himself. I have always felt I am a disappointment to God for whatever has happened in my life.I felt like a failure. What have I achieved, O God in my life that I can be proud of. My life seem not to go anywhere and neither is my ministry. I felt I am fruitless, a barren tree. Why do I feel that way? Is it not because of self-centred living? I can only have true fulfilment if my life is God-centred.

No comments: